Monday, July 28, 2008

Big News

So I havn't been posting on here for a while because I've been sitting on some big news and it hasn't been official enough to announce. But now it is.

Starting sometime in the coming months I will be the new Youth Minister at the Bay Area Church of Christ in Mango (near Tampa), Florida.

woot!

More details to come, but I'm still recovering from getting my wisdom teeth pulled so it'll have to be later.

Thanks for all the prayers and encouragement!!!

4 comments:

Maggie said...

congrats chad!

Anonymous said...

Yippeee! I am sooo excited we are going to be living in the same town! Finally :)
Love you, hope youre feeling better soon!!
ps Won't you be my neighbor??
-Sister

Rachel said...

What great news!!!! I know you are so excited and you will do a great job!!

Rachel said...

Congrats Brother!!! Josh McGough is down that way too, so look him up if you need some help moving and that kind of stuff. May God bless you all and be good. Peace
Big Lou