Monday, September 8, 2008

Yay for va-ca!

So I have the WHOLE week off this week so I have lots of time to do the lots of things I havn't had lots of time to do. before.

Today I cleaned my car.  Trust me, it needed it.  It took me all afternoon and a trip to O'Reily's Autoparts.  I warshed, waxed, rain-ex-ed, armor-alled, replaced the windshield wipers, scrubbed the carpets/seats, and took all the junk out of there (cept the trunk still has a bunch of copper wire I need to recycle).  Boyitellyahwhat, it is like getting a new car.  Just in time to drive it 20 hours to Tampa.

The wifey and I saw "Iron Man" this weekend.  It was really good. Left me wanting more.  I'm looking forward to the sequel and the upcoming Captain America movie which is supposedly going to intertwine with Iron Man and other Marvel movies including (possibly) X-men and Spiderman.  The possibilities are endless, as are the profits I'm sure.  

Still getting ready for the move, no news on that front really.  Hope everyone is doing well.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I just love a clean car! Glad you had a good productive afternoon!

kristen g. said...

Wanna come work on mine next? It's on my to-do list for the week, but since i ran over the hose...it's looking like I'll be taking it to the car wash. :)
Miss you. Not much longer now!!

David Co. said...

Wow, great comment The Chad on celluloidhope. You hit it right on the head, and encouraged me to make relationship evangelism more of a priority.

See you tomorrow!