Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Welp...here we go.

Since I havn't posted in so long, here's some short quips pertaining to my thoughts on the election. I got a catalog from Despair.com in the mail for some reason and found some of their products were slightly profound/ironic.

A rejected Obama campaign slogan.

Something to post on the Whitehouse door come January.

Another rejected Obama poster.

Large corporations new outlook on labor during the Obama presidency.

The credit crisis is your fault.

An unheeded warning (the ship represents the USSR).

I blame the media.

I'm thinking of putting this on the church bus (unrelated).

"I think that Karl Marx quote, 'to each according to his need, from each according to his ability,' really sums up Obama's campaign. What? Karl Marx isn't one of the Marx brothers??"
-Obama voter.

In Other News

Things are going really well down here in FL. There's lots to be done around here and I'm still just trying to hit my stride. The congregation is great, not without its problems, but that is to be expected.

I'm searching for an apartment. I hate shopping for expensive things (i.e. apartments, cars, etc.) I am THE WORST haggler/bargain shopper ever.

If Florida wins out and gets left out of the national championship, I will only be a little upset, even though I know they can beat anyone in the country the way they are playing right now. Losing to Ole Miss is just too big of a loss. BUT, if there are two other 1 loss teams in the championship, I'll be upset. That's neither here nor there, just throwing it out there.

Bye!

No comments: